- Corruption, development, employment on the menu of the EFD Group in Bulgaria
- MFF : "Higher spending, more power for the EP, wasteful climate policies, EU taxes and the end of the British rebate" says Roger Helmer
- Stuart Agnew : "Europe is in a vicious circle of recession on the contrary of the United States"
- Brexit : "I'm sorry friend Obama but this isn't your game, this is for United Kingdom" says Mike Nattrass
- Bilderberg : "The most powerful people in the world meet on every year since 1954 and never report in the medias" says Gerard Batten
- Magdi Allam : "Si dimetta il ministro Cécile Kyenge : ha giurato il falso"
- European parties' funding : a group of Parliamentarians will be both "judge and party" regrets Morten Messerschmidt
- Oreste Rossi : "Spingere sulle energie rinnovabili senza realizzare il mercato unico dell'energia comporta solo un aumento dei costi"
- Regulation is what keeps bankers out of prison
- There is an obvious problem of credibility of what we've heard from Mr Barroso
- EU offers solutions to problems it creates
- Social investment for growth and cohesion
- Scaling back EU ambitions on food regulation
- Banking union single supervisory mechanism: We need guarantees
Wednesday, 06 February 2013
Thursday, 25 October 2012
Saturday, 08 October 2011